SearchLab is seeking a seasoned PPC professional to help lead our growing Paid Media team. This management position will help grow our team of consultants as well as a small portfolio of their own strategic clients.
The PPC Team Lead will supervise a small team of 3 – 5 PPC consultants and be the first line of escalation for team members to troubleshoot client issues and solve challenges as they arise. Working closely with the PPC Team Manager, the PPC Team Lead will help ensure that our internal processes are being understood by all, followed, and executed in a timely manner.
In addition to their management responsibilities, the PPC team lead will also manage a small number of client accounts as well.
Summary of Duties:
Small team management:
- Supervise a team of 3-5 PPC consultants in their daily roles, ensuring that they are productive and following internal processes correctly.
- Hold weekly 1-on-1s meetings with team members.
- Resolve client and consultant issues. Understand how to effectively deescalate issues and involve senior management as needed.
- Contribute to a healthy culture that continues to attract and retain a diverse group of high-performing team members.
- Participate in Weekly Managers meeting with the Director of PPC & Team Leads.
- Manage a small portfolio of their own client accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ads
- Ongoing optimization of PPC campaigns – including ads, keywords, bidding, targeting, etc.
- Generate monthly client reporting in a timely manner.
- Be a strategic partner in our clients’ business, communicating challenges and opportunities with clients freely.
Sales & Marketing assistance:
- May periodically be called upon to serve as a subject matter expert on sales demonstrations run by a Sales Manager.
- May periodically be called upon to assist the marketing team in their efforts to highlight SearchLab’s work and creation of client case studies, testimonials, award submissions, and similar contributions.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 3+ Years of PPC experience. Agency or similar experience preferred.
- Prior leadership or management experience is preferred, but not required.
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
- Understanding of techniques to improve paid campaigns and drive ROI.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- A strong desire to learn.