Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 yearly
Start your digital marketing career with SearchLab!
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning everything there is to know about Search Engine Optimization – and we’ll teach you! We’re looking for a candidate who is task-oriented and loves working with clients and will grow to execute Local SEO and get awesome results.
SearchLab is a boutique agency – instead of teams of subject matter experts who only do one thing over and over again, each consultant handles every aspect for each of the select group of clients he or she works with. This is a perfect place to get hands-on experience learning to work on Local SEO campaigns.
Our refined, systematic training process ensures that as a new SEO Consultant, you will learn SearchLab’s SEO processes from start to finish, and our personalized training approach means that a team lead or manager will give you hands-on attention in skill-building – from Google Business Profiles to link building to technical SEO – whatever you need to learn, we’ve got you covered!
Preference for candidates who’ve had internship experience in marketing or a related field, but no experience is required!
As a full-time SEO Consultant, the responsibilities include:
- Completion of one month of training in order to take on client work
- Timely completion of tasks designed to improve SEO performance
- Implement strategies to increase site traffic through SEO best practices
- Perform campaign setup, keyword research, competitor research, and identify a road map for improvement
- Provide SEO analysis, recommendations, and strategy during monthly reporting calls
- Provide SEO analysis for website and site structure
- Build local inbound links to each client’s website
- Monitor and evaluate campaign results in order to communicate any issues to your team lead
- Communicate and work effectively within a team structure
Qualifications & Skills:
- A thirst for learning
- Ability to effectively multi-task and hit deadlines
- Capable of working as part of a team
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
- Strong consideration for candidates with Local SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with internship experience in a related field
- Strong consideration for candidates with experience using the following tools: Google Data Studio, WhiteSpark, Places Scout
- We prefer someone who can work at one of our offices in Chicago or Dallas