Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Our ideal SEO Analyst is a passionate emerging digital marketer who is task-oriented and loves working with clients to execute Local SEO, get incredible results, and celebrate wins with their team. For this entry-level role, we’re looking for eager candidates who are fast learners and excited to partner with a more experienced Team Lead to fast-track their career as an SEO Analyst.
SearchLab is a boutique agency – instead of being a cog in a large team where you only do one thing repeatedly, each consultant oversees every aspect of their client’s SEO campaigns and understands how they all work together to improve performance.
Summary of Duties
- Manage and timely execute a robust local SEO strategy for a small portfolio of clients.
- Research, brainstorm, and publish high-quality content on our clients’ sites.
- Optimize technical and onsite signals to maximize website visibility and increase user engagement.
- Set up and regularly update our clients’ Google Business profiles and other online listings.
- Build local inbound links to client websites.
- Prepare SEO analysis and monthly reporting for clients.
- Be responsive to client communications via email and phone calls.
- Participate in weekly team breakouts to discuss emerging and important SEO industry trends.
- Exhibit SearchLab’s Core Values
Required Experience and Skills:
- Firm understanding of SEO fundamentals
- Keyword research and competitive analysis
- Organized workflow to handle multiple tasks concurrently within a set deadline.
- Enjoys working as part of a team and with external clients
- Curious and active learner who seeks out professional development
Ideal candidates exhibit:
- Experience with task management tools, such as Monday or ClickUp.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and Google Business Profiles
- Experience in link-building
- Strong consideration for candidates with Local SEO experience
- Strong consideration for candidates with experience using the following tools:
- Branch Explorer
- GMB CommandPad
- Google Analytics
- Google Search Console
- Google Tag Manager
- Little Warden
- Looker Studio
- Omnibug Chrome Extension
- Places Scout
- Pleper Chrome Extension
- Schema builder (e.g. technicalseo.com)
- Screaming Frog
- SEO Pro Chrome Extension