Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
Come Grow With SearchLab! SearchLab is looking for a talented addition to our growing team. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic about Paid Media (Search, Social, Display, and Video). The candidate should be detail-oriented and passionate about providing value to our clients.
SearchLab is a boutique agency – instead of teams of subject matter experts who only do one thing over and over again, each consultant handles every aspect for each of the select group of clients he or she works with.
Summary of Duties:
- Perform daily account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and other platforms for a variety of clients.
- Generate weekly and monthly client reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other initiatives.
- Create compelling and high converting ad copy for client’s paid media campaigns.
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of bids, account for daily and monthly budget caps, and other important account metrics.
- Keep pace with industry trends in digital advertising
- Work closely with the other team members to meet client goals.
- Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels.
- Oversee and improve existing paid campaigns.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Prior experience (1-3 years) in Paid Media with strong consideration for candidates with experience in both paid social and paid search.
- Understanding of techniques to improve paid campaigns and drive ROI.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently on data research projects, or with a team when the need arises.
- A strong desire to learn.
Preference for Candidates with the Following Qualifications:
- Google Ads certification.
- Some experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with Google Tools (Data Studio, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills: The ability to segment your raw data from Google Ads, Analytics, or other sources are of great importance