Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 to $65,000.00 /year
SearchLab is seeking a PPC professional to grow with our Paid Media team. This position will manage a portfolio of clients and report into a PPC Team Lead.
The PPC Consultant is responsible for a diverse portfolio of different clients. They serve as the primary point of contact for their clients advertising needs and are responsible for executing and optimizing their campaigns on a regular basis.
Summary of Duties:
- Manage a portfolio of client accounts across Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Ads
- Ongoing optimization of PPC campaigns – including ads, keywords, bidding, targeting, etc.
- Generate monthly client reporting in a timely manner.
- Be a strategic partner in our clients’ business, communicating challenges and opportunities with clients freely.
- Keep pace with industry trends in digital advertising.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Prior experience (1-3 years) in PPC with strong consideration for candidates with experience in both paid social and paid search.
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, and Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
- Understanding of techniques to improve paid campaigns and drive ROI.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently on data research projects, or with a team when the need arises.
- A strong desire to learn.
Preference for Candidates with the Following Qualifications:
- Some experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Previous client-facing experience in an agency environment is ideal.
- Familiarity with Google Tools (Data Studio, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills: The ability to segment your raw data from Google Ads, Analytics, or other sources are of great importance