Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
SearchLab is seeking a PPC professional to grow with our Paid Media team. This position will help support a team of PPC Consultants with their clients while they grow into managing a portfolio of their own clients.
The PPC Analyst will partner with and work closely with a Senior PPC Consultant on the team and support them with their clients’ PPC ad campaigns across Google, Bing, Facebook, and other ad networks. The PPC Analyst is responsible for a diverse variety of tasks including campaign creation, optimization, maintenance, and monthly reporting requests. In addition, they will shadow the Senior PPC Consultant on their regular client calls and will assist in coverage for any planned PTO or unplanned absences.
As they mature in their skill set, they will assume the primary responsibility of some of these client accounts and prepare to manage their own portfolio of clients as a PPC Consultant.
Summary of Duties:
- Assist in account management of pay per click accounts on Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, Facebook Ads, and other platforms for a large portfolio of clients.
- Partner with and shadow a Senior PPC Consultant in launching and optimizing customized ad campaigns designed to suit your client’s advertising goals.
- Provide coverage for Consultant’s PTO and absences.
- Be a strategic partner in our clients’ business, communicating challenges and opportunities with clients freely.
- Keep pace with industry trends in digital advertising.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Prior experience in digital marketing.
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, and identify and resolve problems.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Ability to work independently or with a team when the need arises.
- A strong desire to learn.
Preference for Candidates with the Following Qualifications:
- 1-2 Years of Paid Search, Paid Social, or Display ad experience.
- Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising, or Facebook Blueprint Certifications.
- Some experience using Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Tools (Data Studio, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Intermediate Excel skills: The ability to segment your raw data from Google Ads, Analytics, or other sources are of great importance.